Monday, August 29, 2016

Renewed Blog

Two years ago, I created this blog.  Two years- a lot has happen.  There has been pain, hopes realized, hopes forsaken, relationships forged, relationships lost.  And above all, there has been JOY.

God is good.  In two years, I have seen God at work in my life,  And in this, I rejoice.  I want to renew my blog in the hopes that I will speak encouragement to myself and to others- even if the others is only one or two people.

Saturday, I rejoiced with a close friend over good news, renewed a friendship with a lifelong friend, and invested in my dear fake niece while making a cake and watching Doctor Who.  In all of this, I realized that God is good and and has given me precious relationships.  I am sure that the theme of the blog for the next months will be JOY through relationships.

My heart is filled with unspeakable JOY because of the relationships God has given me.

Cake making!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are writing here. I love that you are finding joy in relationships. That is exactly what I've been focusing on lately. I feel as though the Lord wants me to dwell on relationship, and have been making an effort to reach out to people even when it is sometimes out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. Relationships take time and energy, but they are inevitably worth it.

      Delete
  2. This reminds of Psalm 30:5---"Weeping may stay for the night, but JOY comes in the morning." How much hope that brings.. I am glad you are writing again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I hope to be reminded of the hand of Lord in my life as I write.

      Delete