Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It's a P Party.

With blogging, it would be easy to write about everything I do and all my activities. That is never necessary.  But this weekend, my friends and I had a P party. And it was just fun.

All the food started with P from pizza with p toppings to popper dip to Pringles to pretzels to pink pudding pie.
P foods!

Pepper Pizza

Pretty girl in pink and pjs eating pudding pie
The kids took it to the next level and had P activities - Pin the tail on the Pig, a P play about a Pup, and a song about P things.

Play about a Pup
Everyone wore P clothes; some of us accidentally - me.) Pig tails, princes, princesses, pj's, pumpkins, pink,.....
People with P clothes
I always love time with these people - they are some of my favorite people. The P Party was no exception.

Now the question is what will be the next party? R? S? Not Q? I am pretty sure no one one a night of just quinoa and quiche.

2 comments:

  1. I could certainly enjoy a night with just quiche! How about rolling the Scattergories dice to chose a new letter?

    An alphabet party sounds like lots of creative fun! :)

    ReplyDelete