Monday, March 27, 2017

Hold the Baby

Little Emory is here and well loved.  His amazing mom brought him to church and let us hold him the entire time.   I don't know if I would have been that willing to let people hold him the entire time.

Normally Monique and I sit with my sister-in-law and family.  But they were away which meant that my other "family" sat with us.   Everyone wanted to hold Emory - well everyone but Matthew.

Matthew and I took food over Saturday and, as excited as he was, he didn't get near Emory.

Mo had to convince Matt to even stand behind us.
On Sunday, Rachel was the first Bier to hold him. But don't worry, Evan is still the favorite- sight unseen.

baby whisperer?
Melissa wanted in on the action.

She always holds a baby.
But Juliet stole Emory from her- twice.

Emory loved Juliet
Even Kayla held Emory.

A little nervous!
Sadly Kristine and family missed Baby Emory. But there will be other days.

As I told Monique, I am not a baby person.  Besides Maggie, Amelia, and William, he is probably the baby I have held the most.  But it's different when it's your family.   And that is my point, we are all family- some of us by blood; some of us by friendship.  But our lives are interwoven together.  And this is good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment