Monday, May 15, 2017

D is for...

A D dinner party!  D may have been one of my favorite letters to theme food around yet.


Deer and Dogs (hotdogs) were the main food with doritoes, dippy chips, dill pickle dip (amazing), daiquiris, dill dip with veggies, dole brand and other d brand fruits, and so on.  Such good food!

 

I had a "dope" domestic cat in outer space shirt courtesy of my sister.  (Yes it's a stretch.) Others were more standard- dinosaur shirts, tie Died, dress, denim, diapers!, dressed up, dark blue, dogs....


Kati, the kids and I played Dixit.  I love seeing the imagination of the kids as they come up with clues.


The kids gave everyone D names- I was Daffodil for the night.  There was a dance contest which Amelia won just beating out Sarah who tried to bribe the judges with donuts.  You could roll doubles for dum-dums and dress the dolls.  So much creativity with D.


And just because these kids are sooooo cute.



Another successful letter party. Next time- N.

No comments:

Post a Comment