Sunday, February 12, 2017

Not 13 anymore

Juliet is 14.  I don't even know where to start.  I blinked and not only is she a teenager but she is a sophomore.  Every year, I fall a little more in love with who this girl is.

If I am home alone and want to do something, I often text Juliet's parents to see if I can hang out with the family.  Juliet is part of the reason why.  I love being with her.

She is a great game player and I love playing Settlers or Ticket to Ride with her.  She is competitive but also okay with losing (most of the time) - sign of maturity.

Settlers
She is willing to do things for others.  We made her first quilt this winter for a friend of hers.

Quilting
She is funny- as in spit out your coffee laughing.

Winter 2016 fun night
She is smart, nerdy, and applied- always excelling to do her best.

Movie night
She tells you exactly what she thinks.  Good or bad.  

William and Juliet
She is good with kids and watching her teach preschool Sunday School is encouraging to me.

Happy Birthday, Juliet!



No comments:

Post a Comment