Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A sister in law and a friend

Sometimes I hear stories of those who don't like their sister in law or don't have a lot in common or just don't want to spend time with them.  I am so glad that this isn't the case for me.

Throwback to Maggie's baby shower when we were all young.
Also we don't take pictures together apparently.
I love my sister in law, Kristine.  Among many things:

She is easy to spend time with.
She is a gracious host to all.
She is much nicer than me.
She opens her house to me and lets me come over and just hang out with her family. 
We share common interests.
She is creative and crafty.
She is a good mother.
She always encourages. 

On the weekends, she is my go to person to hang out with.  And contrary to what some may think, that it isn't because of my nieces and nephew. I have gone over most weekends since Scott and Kristine have gotten married.  She truly is one of my favorite people!

Happy Birthday, Kristine!

No comments:

Post a Comment