Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Anniversary Party - Picture Edition

Mom and Dad's 40th Anniversary party was two weeks ago.  Frances took pictures; I love them.  Plus I am just happy that we pulled off the surprise and want to share the moments with others.

Mom and Dad with Aunt Betty and Uncle Dwight - 
Mom and Dad met at their wedding

Mom and Dad arrived at Holly's thinking it was just dinner with Holly and Daric and her in-laws.


The best part was when they realized Aunt Betty and Uncle Dwight had come from North Carolina to surprise them.



We had Chipolte (Scott's idea and really the easiest way to do food) and Dairy Queen ice cream cake.



Aunt Betty still had her Maid of Honor dress from 40 years ago- super fun.


Family photos were taken.



Check out these cute kids.



I love Frances's collage of the girls and their aunts.


And finally, my favoritest sister ever and me! 


Thank you once again, Frances, for taking all the pictures!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment