Monday, November 21, 2016

Two Precious Boys


This is birthday week - my dad, my sister, and my friends' two sons.  One is born on my Dad's birthday and the other day before so I will never forget their birthdays.

I love them so much.   The older is so sweet and loving.  Shy and quiet by nature, once he warms up, he talks up a storm.   One day, the younger will be my best friend- just not yet. He only is willing to be my friend when I give him my phone......

For years, I would only see these kids a few times a year as they lived far away.  It makes my heart happy to be able to see them much more frequently now.  Ironically, I still wish it was more often.

Happy (early) birthday to my favorite 2 and 6 year old boys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this birthday tribute! I love that picture of Paul getting ready to give you a kiss. :)

    ReplyDelete