Monday, July 3, 2017

The one who giggles and one who pursues knowledge


This week, two of my favorite kids have birthdays.
Christmas bowling
Susie, a 4th of July eve child, turns 8 and Matthew, a 4th of July child, turns 10.
Girls' tea
I love these kids.  To those who don't know Susie, you would think she was shy, a little giggly and doesn't talk alot.  Well, she is shy and she is VERY giggly, but she does talk alot.  And when she does talk, she is funny and there will probably animals involved in her stories. Susie loves her animals - passionately.  Oh and she is the best hugger - she squeezes tighter than anyone else I know.
Susie's soul food- ice cream
Matthew is not so quiet though maybe with strangers. With people he knows, he shares a wealth of information or is seeking to acquire knowledge.  He may be the smartest person I know.  Play a strategy game with him and you will know what I am talking about. Some of my favorite times are playing strategy games with him.

Happy birthday, Susie and Matthew!


No comments:

Post a Comment