Tuesday, September 13, 2016

18 Years Old?

So I have a lot kids who are like family to me - a lot.

This one is the oldest of them all and, as such, has a special place in my heart.  I love this kid who isn't a kid anymore.

High School Graduation
I have been to countless soccer games of his over the years.  (I will admit that at many of them I may have been reading, but I was still his biggest fan!)  He has always been willing to help me with yard work without ever complaining.  I love watching sports with him.  I introduced him to Doctor Who- for which he should be forever grateful.  He makes sure I am invited to his birthday dinner, his adoption day celebration, and, this year, even his girlfriend's family dinner.

He is witty. He is fun.  He is kind.  He is considerate. He is someone you want in your life.

Happy 18th Birthday!!!!


1 comment: