Monday, January 30, 2017

My Girl

Last year's birthday dinner.  This year's birthday dinner tbd.

If you don't know Nora, you would think she is a shy, sweet, beautiful girl.  And she is.  She really is.

But take the time to get to know her and work past the shyness, there is so much personality and character.  She is:

Talkative - she can tell a story and a half once she gets going.

Loving - she loves her family intensely.

Creative - have you seen the kids' rendition of Beauty and the Beast or Seven Dwarfs? Enough said.

Silly - she can make me laugh easily.

Considerate - she is thoughtful and I have had more than one picture or note from her on my fridge.

I am glad that I am one of the people that Nora feels free to be around.  (Her mom wants to call me to call her by full name, Honora.  She will always be Nora to me- sorry Sarah.....)

I love you, Nora.  Happy 8th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment