Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sushi and "Sisters"


Saturday morning reflections- 

At the last minute, my 2 friends and I got sushi last night.   There was lots of really good food, laughter, sharing of concerns, story telling, and brainstorming of visions.  The sushi was good of course.  But the friendship of these sisters who are friends was even better.   Relationships take work and, more important, time.   But they are always worth it.  

Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.  
-Proverbs 18:24 (The Message just for you, Lori)

1 comment:

  1. I love the ESV, however, I like to read the Message because it makes me think of the passages in a different light. Just like I enjoy reading the old KJV because I memorized many verses in that version as a child. I like to jump around so I don't get too used to the way a passage sounds.
    Thanks for finding room for me in your giant circle of friends. :)

    ReplyDelete